You understand and undertake that you shall be completely responsible for your Sand order booking data and undertake to, neither by yourself nor by permitting any third party to host, display, modify, publish, update or share any information that:
* Belongs to another person and to that you do not have any right to
* Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other rights of any person or entity anywhere in the world;
* Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
* Is illegal in any other way.
Users should also agree to below mentioned conditions:
1. Sand must be used for own purpose
2. Supply of sand might require 2 to 5 days since supply of sand is limited.
3. Please check the details entered before confirming the sand request
4. Sand order once booked cannot be canceled
5. Sand Quantity Information - 10 metric tons = 2.5 units
6. Ref Id should be submitted when asked
7. The resale or storage of sand is strictly prohibited, in case of failure of the Karnataka minor mineral concession rules in accordance with Rule 31 (R) (12) and 31 (R) (14) of the 1994 Amendment Rule.