1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances.
2. Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error.
3. Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/Bank Account but the Sand booking is unsuccessful. However, if in such cases, Customer wishes to seek refund of the amount, amount would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
4. The Customer will have send request for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
5. Request shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The application will be processed manually , after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by us to the applicant, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
7. Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances.
8. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by applicant is incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
9. If the Bank refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
10.In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be notified about the failed payment by an e-mail
11. Based on the situation we would analyze whether refund shall be provided or not.